Branden holds an economics degree from Babson College and law degree from University of California, Los Angeles. After passing the California bar in 2000, he was hired by a law firm as a corporate attorney where he worked predominantly with clients in the insurance and financial industries. Following a move to Maryland, he obtained a real estate brokerage license and has personally closed over $50 million worth of residential and commercial sale and lease transactions. Prior to co-founding GybeSet Homes, Branden gained 10 years of brokerage experience at Coldwell Banker and Prudential Real Estate.
Branden grew up in Pasadena, California and now resides in Crownsville, Maryland with his wife, son and daughter. He enjoys skiing, beekeeping, bird watching, travel and exploring new cuisines with his ‘foodie’ wife.
A list of his professional affiliations/credentials is provided below:
- Maryland State Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- National Association of Realtors
- Maryland Association of Realtors
- Anne Arundel County Association of Realtors
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Accredited Professional, US Green Building Council